Saturday, November 3, 2007

I'm still here!

Things have been a bit on the busy side for the past week or so. We celebrated Miss Emma's birthday last weekend. She turned the big 3...which meant she really got into the whole birthday thing this year. We also had Halloween festivities, co-op, swimming...and we spent yesterday afternoon at the Creating Keepsakes scrapbook convention. I do think I enjoyed that much more than the girls did. :) Plus, I spent my *free* time this week working like mad to finish up a "First Year" scrapbook gift for a baby shower today. Whew! So...short story long...I haven't had time to blog this week. [gasp] I'll try to get my weekly report for the last 2 weeks posted tomorrow, but I'll leave you with a peek at the album I made.


Baby Girl Album - pgs. 1-10





Baby Girl Album - pgs. 11-20






Baby Girl Album - pgs. 21-30





Credits: Created using Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0. "Girly Without the Pink" digital kit by Shabby Princess. Various digital frames, overlays, & brushes by Katie Pertiet, Anna Aspnes, Nancie Rowe Janitz, Michelle Coleman, Rhonna Farrer, Jackie Eckles, & Heather Ann Melzer. Sketches & templates by Becky Fleck, Angie Briggs & Michelle Coleman. Fonts used - AL Sandra & Linenstroke.

1 comment:

Darcy @ m3b said...

You're got talent. I think the album is gorgeous, what a lucky new mommy.